慢慢冷落你的人,说明已经有人替代你了。
People who slowly neglect you indicate that someone has replaced you.
原来有一天向日葵也会主动放弃太阳。
It turns out that one day sunflowers will take the initiative to give up the sun.
熬夜成瘾,也等不来你的一句晚安。
Staying up late is addicted, and can't wait for your good night.
这一年兜兜转转,还是没能把你看淡。
After going round and round this year, I still failed to take you down.
让你失望的人又怎么可能让你失望一次。
How could the person who disappointed you let you down again?
熬最长的夜 忘最难忘的人。
Stay the longest night and forget the most memorable person.
有些人相遇就是错误 ,就像你和我。
Some people are wrong when they meet, just like you and me.
我最后爱你的方式是——不打扰。
The last way I love you is-don't bother.
醉的人们举起杯,笑的眼里全是泪。
The drunk people raised their cups, with tears in their smiling eyes.
我只顾着喜欢你,却忘了合适。
I only care about liking you, but forget the fit.
“你往细节看一眼,爱与不爱都太明显.
You look at the details, love and do not love are too obvious.
数学都听不懂的小笨蛋,不应该去打扰要考重点高中的男孩子.
"Little idiots who don't understand math shouldn't bother boys who are trying to enter a key high school."
我不太喜欢在雾里被爱,我什么都看不见.
I don't like being loved in a fog. I can't see anything.
令人惊艳的不会太早出现.
Amazing doesn't come too soon.
执着太久的东西 本来就失去了意义.
Persistent too long things have lost their meaning.
树是梧桐树 城是南京城 一句爱梧桐种满南京城.
The tree is the city of wutong trees is a love of the city of nanjing wutong planted all over the city.
遗憾的是 我说了违心的话 你竟然还顺了我的意.
It's a pity that you went along with me when I said something against my heart.